Material: APP modified asphalt, polyester mat
Surface:PE film, sand or mineralgrain, aluminium foil
APP modified asphalt waterproof membrane
Chenhua APP modified bitumen membrane is a kind of flexible
sheet waterproof material, which uses amorphous polypropylene (APP) modified asphalt as a dipping and covering modifier, whose upper surface is coated by PE film,
fine sand, mineralgrain or aluminum foil or other isolating materials.
The compound is a mixture of distilled bitumen, plastomers and elastomers which gives the membrane excellent resistance to heat aging and weathering.
(1) Integrated advantage properties of spunbonded polyester substrates
and APP modified asphalt, wonderful integrated properties.
(2) High strength and good property to stand against water pressure
(3) High tensile strength and elongation rate, strong adaptability for substrate
shrinking distortion and cracks
(4) Good construction performance, with firm and enduring joints
3. Product Type
4. Technical Specification
5. Product Uses
1) Make sure the roof deck smooth, clean and dry(Moisture<9%),then apply the surface
of roof deck homogeneously with a kind bitumen paint till dry to start application.
2) There are two methods in application:
One way is by heating and melting method---
Heat the polyethylene film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating
and melting method to be nearly melted(not flowing), then install the membrane
fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5-10cm.
The other way is by cold adhesive method---Pour the cold adhesive homogeneously on the roof deck then roll the membrane to install
it to be fully sticked to roof deck. By heating and melting method and by cold adhesive
can be used in alternation in application as requested.
3) After application, a full serious inspection is required to make sure no air bubble,
no fold, no falling away etc to guarantee the waterproof life.
6. Product Pictures